Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October is here

October is here and I have a busy writing month. I'm taking a class on review, not that I don't already know how to review short stories and poetry. It's just that I think I could improve my reviewing method. I need to learn the finer details of writing a review that is both encouraging to the author and points out spots for improvement in the writing.

I'm also working on a series of poems about the days of the week. I've posted two of the poems in this blog. The finished poems are for Sunday and Monday. I still have the rest of the week to do. I got to the Tuesday poem and decided I needed a different form. I'm still looking for a form for the Tuesday poem. I want a form I haven't used before because the first two poems were written in forms I've used.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9