Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Contemplating October Writing

October is just a few short hours away. Halloween and Nevada Day are October 31, yes, Nevada joined the union as a state on Halloween. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that information just yet. I won't have to work on that day and many people in Nevada will have a three day weekend.

October is NaNoWriMo preparation month. So I need to figure out what I'm going to write about and set the plot up in October without writing anything on the Novel itself. I'm taking a course on reviewing and I'm planning my review schedule for October. I have to pay for another month's premium membership on writing.com by October 15. There is a lot going on in October writing wise. It's going to be a busy month.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9