Sunday, June 29, 2008

The secret to tabbed browsing with a dial-up connection

I think I have finally figured out the secret to successful tabbed browsing with a dial-up connection. The secret is patience. I get the number of tabs I want, usually only two, but sometimes I work with three. Then I wait for the first website to load before putting in the address in the next tab. Do not attempt to load both websites at the same time, the connection cannot handle two websites loading at the same time.

I can work with two or three different website, as long as I am patient. If I get impatient and attempt to load both web pages at the same time my connection disconnects. Normally I do not attempt to work with more then three tabs at once. When you do not have DSL, you have to learn patience.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9