Sunday, February 10, 2008

Today I give thanks for Abundance

Jamal (Beauty), 4 Mulk (Dominion), 164 B.E. - Sunday, February 10, 2008 about 2:50 PM PST

Today I give thanks for abundance. I had gift points in an account, so I ordered a new mouse and received it. Then yesterday another mouse came through the mail, so now I have two. This is the second time something like this has happened. Last year I ordered a clock radio and received two.

The second mouse is a bit different from the first. So I'm not sure where it came from because the first one is the mouse I ordered. However, I give thanks for abundance, even if the abundance is only in computer mice and clock radios. I'm not sure what's going on with the double orders, I know that I have all the points in every account that is should have. I do not know whether I should try ordering something else with another gift point account and see what I get.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9