Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Mixing and Matching the Themes

Fidal (Grace), 18 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Tuesday, February 5, 2008 about 7:13 AM PST

I am going to start mixing the themes an putting them on different days. Perhaps even skipping one and putting something else in its place. I am going to use more prompts to write and demonstrate more poetry forms. Discuss different methods of writing on a prompt. All right, I got bored having a specific theme on a specific day. My muse bulked at having to work that way.

I think one thing I will do is mix and match the themes, if I am writing about a contest then I will do a short review of the web site where I found the contest. I enjoy contest because they all have something different to offer a writer. Some contests have themes, while others require specific forms. It is fun and exciting to come up with a poem or story that will be appropriate for a contest.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9