Friday, February 01, 2008

Write Week: Day 1

Istiqlal (Independence), 14 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Friday, February 1, 2008 about 12:07 PM PST

Write Week Day 1, I have seven days to complete a new writing project of 5,000 words. The daily word count is about 714. I am going to approach this by simply starting a free write using the title of Light of the World. I am not going to worry about what I write, I am just going to write my thoughts on the subject and see if I can complete it in seven days. I may or may not post part of it in this blog that depends on how I feel when I get the days writing completed.

Now on to other stuff, yesterday I did not get a book review posted. Late Thursday afternoon I got sick and spent the rest of the evening and night trying to sleep. I slept in spurts between the pain and throwing up. Today I feel fine so I do not know what the problem was. I had nothing to do with anything I ate because my mother ate what I did and she was not sick. I probably had the stomach flue or something like that.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9