Saturday, February 02, 2008

5000 Questions Survey - Questions 151 to 175

Jalal (Glory), 15 Sultan (Sovereignty), 164 B.E. - Saturday, February 2, 2008 about 1:17 PM PST

151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? Neither a female Siamese cat in season and yowling.

152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? Of course I believe the stories, it's the explanations for the disappearance I have problems believing.

153. Who are you the most jealous of? Jealousy is a waste of time and energy.

154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? Prayer and meditation on the sacred scriptures.

155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? Of course, usually right after a prayer or meditation session.

156. Who thinks that you are offensive? People aren't offensive, but some of the things people do and say are offensive.

157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? I could demonstrate how to write a poem. You don't teach people anything, if they learn it's because they are willing and want to learn.

158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? Yes, several times that's one of the reasons I believe in God and the immortality of the soul.

159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is? I'm not really worried about a scientific explanation. If one is found for the experience it just proves my belief in God.

160. Do you get offended easily? I usually ask myself why I find something offensive before becoming offended.

161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Physical attribute aren't what makes the person. Each individual is a mix of both spiritual and physical attributes. If you love someone it shouldn't matter what physical attribute they are missing because the spiritual attributes they have are more important.

162. Do you believe in fate or free will? Life is a combination of fate and free will. When you come to an intersection you have a choice of the direction, but you don't have a choice of who or what you encounter after you choose your direction.

163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? Everyone gets bored about something. That's why we get cabin fever and have to leave the house once in a while.

164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? Life changes or we change depending on our point of view.

165. What changes are you afraid of? The type of change that doesn't teach me something about myself.

166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? It depends on whether or not I have difficulty sleeping.

167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? I don't think there is one. My definition of boring is doing the same thing over and over and over again without taking a short rest.

168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? It depends on the circumstances and the person doing the job one is no more worse then the other.

169. What's the coolest job you ever had? Mystic.

170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? Spiritual transformation and the way my life encourages my transformation.

171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? Yes, but all the stars I'd want to work with have passed into the next world.

172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? I hope I would be wise enough not to accept that much power. Nobody deserves to have that much power for even a single day.

173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? I'm a Capricorn and all Capricorns are different from each other. The only time I look at star signs is when I need characteristics for a character in a novel.


174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? I never saw it, but I doubt that it would scare me. Movies don't scare me anymore.

175. Are you in constant fear of death? No, why should I be afraid of something that effects only my physical body.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9