Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Birthday Calculator

'Idal (Justice), 19 Sultan (Sovereignty), Wednesday, February 6, 2008 about 7:55 AM PST

This Birthday Calculator is a fun exercise. I put in my birthday, December 24, 1946 and it gave me interesting statistics and information about my astrological sign. I am going to use the information to write a birthday poem. I am also going to put my mother's birthday in and use that to write a birthday poem for her.

I was conceived on Tuesday, April 2, 1946 and born on Tuesday, December 24.
My fortune cookie says: "A warm smile is testimony of a generous nature."
My life path is 11 (I am going to investigate this after I finish this post).
My golden number is 9 (Something else I am going to invesigate).
My epact number is 27 (The numberic root of this number is 9).
My astrological sign is Capricorn.
I was born in the Chinese year of the Dog.
My Native American Zodiac sign is Goose and my plant is Bramble.
I was born in the Egyptian month of Famenoth, which is the third month of the Poret season and Poret means Emergence or Fertile Soil.
Since I was born after sundown, my birthday on the Hebrew calendar is 2 Tevet 5707.
According to the Mayan calendar, I was born on 12 baktun 16 katun 13 turn 0 uinal 14 kin.
According to the Islamic calendar. I was born on 30 Muharram 1366.
Celebrities that share my birthday are
  1. Kit Carson
  2. Ava Gardner
  3. Ryan Seacrest
  4. Ricky Martin
  5. Howard Hughes
  6. Mary Higgins Clark
  7. Johnny Greulle.
Top songs of 1946 are
  1. The Gypsy by the Ink Spots
  2. Rumors are Flying by Frankie Carle
  3. The Old Lamplighter by Sammy Kaye
  4. Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! by Vaughn Moore
  5. Prisoner of Love by Perry Como
  6. Oh! What it Seemed to Be by Frankie Carle
  7. To Each His Own by Eddy Howard
  8. For Sentimental Reasons by Nat King Cole
  9. Five Minutes More by Frank Sintra
  10. Old Buttermilk Sky by Kay Kyser

My birthstone is Blue Zircon with mystical qualities that help me to be more at peace with myself.
Other birthstones are Blue Topaz, Ruby, and Lapis Lazuli.
My birth tree is the Apple Tree which is the Tree of Love, which has the following attributes "Of slight build, lots of charm, appeal and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination."

This is only a bit of the information about me that the birthday calculator gave me.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9