Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Creativity Question 3

Fidal (Grace), 1 Ayyam-i-Ha, 164 B.E. - Tuesday, February 26, 2008 about 9:14 AM PST

What’s the one medium you've always wanted to try but haven't? Why not? What would it take to get you to go for it?

I always wanted to attempt drawing or painting. Creating a painting of my own, but I have not tried because I do not (or think I do not have the talent for drawing). I cannot draw a straight line with a ruler. When I attempt the line is not straight across the paper. I always get one side of the ruler higher then the other side. I know that is not a good reason, but that is my reason. However, I am 61 years old so I should attempt to paint a picture of some type, even if it is not good. I can always say I attempt it and I will not have regrets because I did not try.

What would it take for me to attempt a picture? The art supplies and a canvas is all that it would take. There is an artist supply store near my house, so I will stop there and see what the supplies cost. It sounds like fun to paint, my brother paints when he has the chance.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9