Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Evening Review

Jalal (Glory), 10 Mulk (Dominion), 164 B.E. - Saturday, February 16, 2008 about 4:46 PM PST

This week has been interesting. Thanking back across the week I believe my biggest success is backing my car into my garage. Now this may not seem like much, but I don't usually back a car up. In fact, when I park in parking lots I usually try to find spot that I can drive straight out when leaving.

As for backing out of my garage, that I do, but not very well; normally I back out and then turn the car facing the street so I can drive straight out. However, for the past several days I've backed my car into my garage and without hitting anything. Considering how full the garage is this is an accomplishment in itself.

I'll continue backing the into the garage until I get a cable for the battery. The loose cable caused the battery to go down. If I back into the garage it's easier to connect jumper cables incase I need them again.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9