Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Finally found it Poetic Medicine by John Fox

Istijlal (Majesty), 15 Mulk (Dominion), 164 B.E. - Thursday, February 21, 2008 about 1:55 PM PST

I bought the book Poetic Medicine by John Fox a several of years ago. I started reading it and then some friends remodeled the house. When the bookcase was moved the books were put into boxes and I lost track of Poetic Medicine. I found it and now am in the process of doing the exercises in the book. I decided to start the exercises over rather begin where I left off. The first three exercise concern finding your sacred place, your poetic spirit and your poetic medicine.

This is a wonderful book for a writer, especially a poet. It is full of poetry and excercises to awaken your muse. I am looking forward to doing all the exercises this time. I enjoy reading the poems in this book and the quotes that cover the subject of each chapter.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9