Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Second Question about Creativity

Kamal (Perfection), 19 Mulk (Dominion), 164 B.E. - Sunday, February 24, 2008 about 9:27 PM PST

Do you keep it (creativity) secret or hidden from most people? If so, why do you do that? If not, tell us about that. If you could fully integrate The Public You and The Creative You, how would you do that and what would it look like?

I do not keep my creativity hidden; I cannot keep it hidden because the tag on my car reads POET 999. Creativity is an attribute that is innate within my being. Therefore, I cannot keep it hidden.

There was a time when I tried to hide my creativity, but I was unhappy about hiding it. For me creativity is a spiritual attribute, it is one of the ways my soul expresses itself. Whether my creativity completely integrates "The Public" me and "The Creative" me I cannot say. I think that is an on going process, I am always working on improving my craft and finding new ways to express my creativity.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9