Saturday, February 23, 2008

5000 Questions Survey - Questions 176 to 200

Jalal (Glory), 17 Mulk (Dominion), 164 B.E. - Saturday, February 23, 2008 about 11:12 AM PST

176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?

The soul doesn't die
it lives on
in the worlds of God.

177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?

The wider the screen
the better
and more exciting.

178. Are you a fan of any comic books?

I like superheroes.

179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?

When I was old enough to cry.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?

I prefer to smell like coffee.

181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?

Life itself

182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?

My mother's belly.
183. What is your favorite band?

Which ever band I listen to at any given time.

184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?

I have no opinion on this because in the 80's I listened to country and wester.

185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?

One that makes him cry.

186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?

It depends on who I am with and why I went to the movie.

187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?

I was inside an abandoned barn once, does that count?

188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?

Tell me the circumstances and my options.

189. Candles or strobe lights?

Candles because I like the way they flicker.

190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?

As true to the book as any movie can be.
The book gives you a chance to use your imagination
to see the characters.

191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?

Potential friend

192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?

Cultural

193. What do you really want to buy?

A Harley-Davidson motorcycle

194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?

Considering the guy I pick to love
rich might me better for me.

195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?

Alice in Wonderland

196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?

No,
there is only one God
it doesn't matter what name we call him.

197. In what sense are you a minority?

I am a woman and a poet.

198. Are you anti social?

It depends on the circumstances.

199. Do you photograph well?

It depends on what I am wearing.

200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?

Yes
human beings can survive anything.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9