Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Contest Tuesday: Write Stuff Poetry Contest

Fidal (Grace), 9 Sharaf (Honor) 164 B.E. - Tuesday, January 8, 2008 about 9:51 AM PST

The theme for today is writing contests, specifically the Write Stuff Poetry Contest. This is a poetry contest for bloggers and the deadline for entries is January 11 at 5:00 PM Central Time. This time translates into 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 4:00 PM Mountain Time, and 6:00 PM Eastern Time. The theme for this contest is cold, bitter.

My blog post on Poetry Monday was my entry to this contest. I enjoyed writing that poem because it brought back memories of playing in the snow as a child. It also caused me to compare the way I react to cold now with the way I reacted to it as a child. I like poetry contest that make me think and bring back memories of my childhood.

Any one who enters the contest be sure to post the vote link at the bottom of your entry. Voting for the entries starts January 11 and last until January 15; since there is voting for this contest be sure to e-mail the link of your entry post to all your friends across the world. In addition, post the link in any other blogs you have and on any groups you are a member of.

The post to my poem entry is The Experience of Winter.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9