Sunday, January 06, 2008

Themed entries for this blog

Jamal (Beauty), 7 Sharaf (Honor) 164 B.E.- Sunday, January 6, 2008 about 11:00 AM PST

I usually make two or three entries in this blog daily; therefore, I have decided to give one entry per day a theme. When I use a prompt, my response to the prompt will cover that day's theme. I decided to do this because it helps me write about writing.

Daily Themes for This Blog
  1. Sunday = Spiritual Sunday, which will consist of a short essay on a spiritual subject or scripture verse I find comforting.
  2. Monday = Poetry Monday, the entry for this day consist of a poem written by myself.
  3. Tuesday = Contest Tuesday, I will review writing contests.
  4. Wednesday = Website Wednesday I will review a website or blog that covers some aspect of writing.
  5. Thursday = Book review Thursday I will write about a book I have read.
  6. Friday = Flash Fiction Friday I will post a story of 1,000 words or less written by myself.
  7. Saturday = Survey Saturday I will answer survey questions.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger nothingpetty said...

    Neva-

    Great intentions. I'll be rooting for you.

    12:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9