Saturday, January 05, 2008

5000 Question Survey - Questions 51 to 75

6 Sharaf 164 B.E. - Saturday, January 5, 2008 about 4:09 PM PST

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words... Fruitgoogle: This is the mixed fruit that you buy in the store and put in Jell-o; Ambytime: The period between calling an ambulance and its arrival; Asscactus: The cactus you land on when you jump or fall off a stone wall and into a cactus patch.

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? A sandwich.

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? A doll my grandmother got me.

54. How many TV’s are in your house? One

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go out at night and watch the stars.

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Awestruck.

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Yes, when I dream about money I get money.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? No.

59. What is your idea of paradise? Nearness to God.

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? Yes, God is an unknowable spiritual essence.

61. Do you believe in Hell? Hell is distance from God.

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? I flew over the Grand Canyon.

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? Didn't tell someone that being drunk and unable to go to work isn't considered being sick.

64. Are you a patient person? It depends on the circumstances.

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Aunt/Uncles Day.

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? I don't know of any holiday that shouldn't exist.

67. What's the best joke you ever heard? I've heard a number of good jokes, I'm still waiting for the best joke I ever heard though. My problem with jokes is that I can't tell them and make people laugh.

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Disney Land

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? It's natural, I'm waiting for it to turn completely gray and then I'm going to die it blond.

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? Everyone has dark secrets, that why they're called dark secrets because we keep them in the dark.

71. What is under your bed right now? Probably dust bunnies and a few stray socks.

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? The Emerald City.

73. If you drive do you frequently speed? I haven't had a speeding ticket in years. I slowed down when I turned 55 and realized I was the same age as the speed limit.

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? I have no idea, I don't dance to songs any more.

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? That was so long ago that I don't remember.

5000 Question Survey - Questions 26 to 50

5000 Question Survey - Questions 1 to 25

5000 Question Survey - All Questions

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9