Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Writing in 2008

3 Sharaf 164 B.E. - Wednesday, January 2, 2008 about 12:10 PM PST

This is the first week of the first month of 2008. It's time to consider what I'm going to write, what I'm going to submit and what I'm going to rewrite. I have a novel to finish, which I must complete before the end of January. I'm stuck on the last chapter. I have almost all the colonists on the planet, I have one group to put planet side and then I can start the rewrite.

What's the problem? I don't know except I can't get them off the colony ship and onto the planet. Maybe I didn't do enough planning from the beginning. I know that I'm going to have to reread the proceeding chapters. I'll print them off and do it that way. Maybe with hard copies in my hand I can see the problem.

In addition to that one I've started another novel and I have one to finish rewriting. I don't have time to worry, perhaps that's my problem, I'm worrying too much. I'm not as worried now as in 2007. I still have things to worry about, but I'm more willing to put things in God's hands and get on with my life as well as my writing.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9