Thursday, January 03, 2008

5000 Question Survey - Questions 26 to 50

4 Sharaf 164 B.E. - Thursday, January 3, 2008 about 8:56 AM PST

For the answers to the first 25 questions see 5000 Question Survey - The Beginning. To see all the questions in the survey go to The 5,000 Question Survey.

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My mother she kissed me good morning.

27. Do you have a lot to learn? I have a great deal to learn about myself and the reason I do or don't do something.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? A: Fly an airplane, B: Speak Spanish, and C: Bake a cake in a Microwave oven

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? It depends on the "other people" which it is. Sometimes I remember a combination of the three and sometimes just one.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Respect of the other person and of yourself.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? A: Go to Haifa, Israel, B: Fly in a hot air balloon, and C: Go on an Alaskan cruise.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? A: Bungee jumping, B: Being in a plane crash, and C: Walking barefoot in the snow.

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Yes, I believe in the three onenesses: (1) the oneness of humanity, (2) the oneness of God, and (3) the oneness of religion.

34. What does each decade make you think of: The 19.. 20's: My mother, she was born in 1921; 30's: The music was interesting; 40's: The war; 50's: Going to school in Blackwell, Oklahoma; 60's: The music was interesting; 70's: The music was interesting; 80's: The music was interesting; 90's: The music was interesting; 2000 (so far): I turned 60 in 2006, in 2007 my mother turn 86 in the operating room having a bowl resection - So far this decade has been a mixed bag of nuts. 2010's: A time to look forward to because humanity is moving into a period of spirituality.

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? The 2000's because of the things I learned about myself and the wisdom I gained.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? Bridge over Troubled Waters

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? I live in America and this year 2008 is an election year so we're going to change leaders. I would say to the present leader "You did as good a job as you could under the circumstances." To the future leader "Rock on."

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? I don't watch T.V. in the middle of the night except on special occasions.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? None of the Disney villains, I identify more with Daisy Duck.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? No

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? It's blue during the day because of the scattering of blue light. It's black at night so that we can see the stars.

43. What does your name mean? My name means (first) Snow, (Middle) Prosperous, and (Last) Where the Wild Things Live.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Outer space

45. Word association What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word: Air: Breathing, Meat: Prime Rib, Different: Humor, Pink: Dawn, Deserve: Grace, White: Snow, Elvis: Music, Magic: Love, Heart: Soul, Clash: Opinion, Pulp: Paper.

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Baha'u'llah

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? My half-sister

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Any of the Lord of the Rings movies

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? A journal and a pen to write with.

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? My grandfather saved my life when I was a child. He took me out of an old fridge I was hiding in for a game of hide-and-seek.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9