Saturday, January 12, 2008

5000 Questions Survey - Questions 76 to 100

Jalal (Glory), 13 Sharaf (Honor), 164 B.E. - Saturday, January 12, 2008 about 11:33 AM PST

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?

I like them both, however I think my favorite is Disney.

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?

The first animals I run to see in a zoo is the big cats. I'm especially fond of the tigers.

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?

I am a bitter romantic, what this means is that I write bitter romantic poems.

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?

No, we would not all fly off. We would probably fall over each other.

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?

Writing poetry.

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?

This is one choice I could not make because it is a decision each person must make individually.

82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?

At the equator because I like warm weather much better now that I am getting older. When I was younger I would probably have picked the North Pole.

83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?

I do not watch a lot of television. So that is what I would pick.

84. What do you think makes someone a hero?

Sacrificing for the betterment of humanity.

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?

A Mickey Mouse cartoon.

86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:

Prejudice turns my stomach.

87. What was the last thing you paid for?

A bag of potatoes.

88. Are you a coupon clipper?

I use coupons when they come in food packages or from the check out stand. I seldom clip them from newspapers or magazines.

89. Get anything good in the mail recently?

Yes, an invitation to get one free issues of The Writer.

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?

This is a difficult choice. I have taken a gym class, bowled and danced. That leaves sailing and karate I have never attempted. I think sailing followed by karate.

91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So... Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?

This is a deep philosophical question. I have not considered it, but it is worth meditating on and perhaps even a separate blog entry. This is a question I would have to think about. However, I suppose if the same memories exist and the persons look identical and are identical down to the level of the DNA, then it is the same person. I am much more interested in what happens to the person's soul when he or she is first deconstructed.

92. What insects are you afraid of?

I am afraid of spiders and spiders are not insects.

93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?

Humanity is a single species.

94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?

A red blouse with green slacks.

95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?

Chocolate

96. What are your parents interested in?

My father passed into the next world several years ago, so I am not sure what he is interested in. My mother is interested in warmer weather.

97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?

I put tadpoles in a jar once.

98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?

Plans are more helpful, but wishes are more inspiring.

99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?

In the morning, just after I get up and say my morning prayers.

100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?

A journal, a pen and a flashlight.


5000 Questions Survey - Questions 51 to 75

5000 Questions Survey - Questions 26 to 50

5000 Questions Survey - Questions 1 to 25

The 5000 Questions Survey Questions

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9