Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Good Morning Writing World

19 Qawl 164 B.E. - Tuesday, December 11, 2007 about 8:25 AM PST

It's a beautiful, but chilly morning in Las Vegas. I've had two cups of coffee and the pain in my knee is gone. I don't think the pain leaving has anything to do with the two cups of coffee. Once I get up and moving the pain goes away for a little while. The knee bothered me yesterday, but the reason for that was climbing stairs.

I climbed two sets of stairs when I went to pay a bill. There were no elevators convenient to the stair locations. In addition, I parked by building A when I actually wanted building B, which will teach me to read the letters on the buildings. I'll know better next month.

Despite driving all over town yesterday, I did get some writing accomplished. I wrote a response to the Daily Flash Fiction Challenge on writing.com and a poem. I wrote a Haiku about changing leaves.

It's finally fall in Las Vegas. While I drove around on business yesterday (that's the only type of driving I do any more) I saw the yellow and orange leaves. It's early December and the leave are just changing here in Vegas.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9