Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I Wish I had Dentemp OS

Dentemp OS



temporary dental repair

I find that fillings always come out in the strangest places and most inconvenient times. When I went to college, they came out during class. When I worked as a waitress they came out in the middle of my shift. On dates, the fillings come out during the conversation. That is when I could have used dental first aid to replace temporarily the missing filling.


Of the three incidents, the worst place for the filling to fall out was on the date. I could not concentrate on the conversation. Finishing my food was a problem because I could only chew on one side of my mouth. When you are chewing food it is difficult to keep it on only one side of your mouth. If you do manage to chew that way you look weird and your date thinks there is something wrong with you.

The missing filling caused pain and distraction. It was difficult to concentrate on the instructors lecture. It was difficult to do my job properly. I could not focus on the conversation or my date. In addition, to the distraction it was embarrassing. I could have avoided this with temporary dental repair.

There are five important points about Dentemp OS that make it desirable. Those are



  1. A dentist developed it

  2. It is easy to use

  3. It is dental first aid

  4. It is strong

  5. It is FDA approved




Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9