Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Seven Months of Stress

19 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Wednesday, September 26, 2007 about 3:26 PM PDT

Seven months of stress is getting to me. My mother went into the hospital in March of 2007, she's been in and out of the hospital and rehab ever since (she needs to learn how to use her legs again). I'm doing the housework by myself (at this point even if I could get help, I don't think I want it any more) and attempting to unclutter my life. I'm not even sure right now what point I'm attempting to make in this entry. I think I'm only attempting to get my thoughts straight right now.

Any way after all the stress, tests and difficulties, I come to realize that there is only one thing I want to do. I want to write. I want to write poems. I want to write stories. I want to write essays. I want to write articles. I want to write blog posts. I want to write journal entries. I've come to this conclusion, I've also realized that a writer without readers is like a three course dinner without anyone to eat it. I'm not sure I have any readers in this or my other blogs. Therefore, I going to focus for the next nineteen days (September 27 to October 15) on increasing readership in this blog.

If anyone is reading this and the other entries, please leave a comment or e-mail me at either nfdarbe@intermind.net, nfdarbe@yahoo.com, or nfdarbe@writing.com. Let me know what you think, I know I'm probably opening a can of worms here, but that's the way it'll be. The only problem I see right now about opening a can of worms is what to do with the little creatures. Since I don't fish and have not garden for them to live in I'm not sure what I'll do with them. So much for my attempt at humor.

I have other blogs that can be accessed from this one, at least I think all the other three are accessible from Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff; if they aren't, they will be within he next few days. I am a writer and I need readers. The only way I can see to get the readers is to find ways to increase hits to this blog and the only one that can do that is me. So I'm going to do it.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9