Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Nice Fall Morning

18 'Izzat 164 B.E. - Tuesday, September 25, 2007 about 7:19 AM PDT

It's a nice chilly fall morning here in Las Vegas. I sit on the back patio and said one of my morning prayers and the air felt cold. If I'm going to pray and meditate on the patio of a morning, I'm going to have to wear something warmer. I haven't turned on the heat yet because, despite the chill in the morning air, it's still too early in the season to have the heat on. I may turn the air off completely if it stays cool during the day for the next week or so.

It's nice to feel a chill in the air for a change. It wakes you up and gets the blood flowing in your veins. I got up at the same time I usually get up even if I did turn the alarm off yesterday. I turned the alarm back on so in the morning I'll wake up to a male voice echoing through the house. I think I'm going to have to change the channel on the radio to a music station or at least a station with a different morning talk show. I'm getting a bit tired of the negative talk the host puts out. I need something a bit more positive in the morning.

In yesterday's post I said I had a full day. I have a full day planned for today as well. I have to go to the bank before it closes tonight so Mom can withdraw the co-pay for her doctor's appointment tomorrow. Then tomorrow evening is the Feast of Mashiyyat, I've set up an excel calendar so that it shows only the nineteen days of Mashiyyat with the October calendar dates as well. This helps when it comes to posts and keeping appointments.
  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9