Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Midweek Reflection on an August Morning

Smoke from California wildfires 
Make morning hazy 
Blow across the valley from west to east 

I took a thirty minute walk this morning. It is getting easier to walk around half of the block so I think I will try taking another circle either Thursday or Friday morning. If I make two circle around the block the I will have to begin brewing my coffee before I take may walk that way I can have coffee immediately when I return. 

I had an interesting dream earlier this morning. In the dream I was writing Summer Olympic poems. Yesterday evening I wrote an acrostic poem called Gymnastics about the 2016 summer games.  The gymnastic programs are the only parts of the summer Olympic games I care to watch. I prefer the winter Olympic  games and watch more of those programs. 

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9