Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Afternoon


Friday afternoon 
A few clouds cover the sky 
The birds are singing 
The birds are in a happy mood after the rain Thursday night. I enjoyed sitting in the house listening to the thunder roll across Las Vegas. After the rain it was cooler, in fact I had to sleep with a light blanket which is unusual during the spring and summer. 
Thursday thunder rolled 
Sent shivers through Las Vegas 
A beautiful rain 
I did check the weather report today because it doesn't matter to me whether it rains or not. I doubt it will because the cloud cover doesn't suggest rain. Clouds are nice just to look at or meditate upon. When I meditate on clouds I usually see the most beautiful and inspiring clouds shapes.  

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9