Saturday, September 26, 2015

Success Saturday: At the end of a successful writing week

This week's writing and reviewing went well. I wrote seven poems, one short story, and did at least thirty reviews on writing.com. The only problem I encountered was with some of the blog post. As a results I missed a couple of days posting. I like to post at least every other day, but this week I encountered difficulties posting to my Poet 999 blog. The problem was finding something to write about. I know I have themes, but that did not help this week.


When winter's wind begins to blow,
Bringing us the first flakes of snow,

I came up with those two lines to use in a poem about autumn. I did not use them because they did not fit the poem's subject or theme. I am not sure whether I want to use them in another poem or not. I will have to decide before the arrival of winter solstice. Perhaps I am use them in a late autumn or early winter poem. I will save them for now and get on with something else.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9