Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursday Thoughts: I Like Yogurt on My Cereal and Other Poem Ideas

I like yogurt on my cereal,
because milk
is so uninteresting.

That is a good idea, but I do not know where to go from there. I discovered a new poetry form today, so I may use that idea or the first line when I write the new form. I like working with new forms of poetry because it keeps my mind busy and it prevents me from over-thinking.

New poetry forms
stretch the mind and scatter
clouds of depression.

I have two good starts to poems. Now all I have to do is find a form that will fit the idea. Normally it is not difficult to find a form to fit an idea. This afternoon is a bit different because I am sleepy and yawning. I think the problem is allergies because the wind has blown here for the past few days which spread the dust and the pollen. That could be the reason I am not feeling good and cannot focus. Writing allergies would make a good poem or a good rant.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9