Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Motivation: Motivation and Catching Up

On Sunday, March 29, I left the house at 8:15 am and returned home about 6:30 pm PDT. Needless to say I did not get much writing or anything else accomplished around the house. I went to the Baha'i Center on East Oakey Avenue to listen to a presentation by Alex Gottdank the author of Preparing for Christ's New Name. After returning home I responded to a blog prompt from one of the writing.com blogging groups I participate in, then I created a survey for another group and posted a blogging prompt for today. When I fished those things I went to bed.

My motivation for Monday and Tuesday is to catch up on as much as I can before I have to go to the eye doctor on Wednesday morning. I want to go to the laundromat of Friday or Saturday, at the latest. So I have to get enough writing and other chores caught up before then. When I go to the laundromat it takes me three or four hours to do laundry. If I go to the store after doing laundry then it takes longer which means I have to have everything written that has deadlines on Friday or Saturday..

I am sure I can get the writing accomplished. It is the housework that might cause an issue. I live in a studio apartment and I am still attempting to find storage for items I do not intend to give away. I am also packing a box of stuff to give away or put into storage. I do not think I want to put stuff in storage so I have to decide what I want to keep, throwaway, or give away. This is a difficult process which is only aggravated with my tendency to procrastinate when confronted with stress.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9