Thursday, April 09, 2015

Thursday Thoughts: Thursday Morning Frustration

If today was Friday, I would title this entry Frustration Friday. However, it is Thankful Thursday or Thoughtful Thursday so I cannot use Frustration Friday as the title. I can answer the question "Why are you frustrated?" I am frustrated because I am having difficulty logging onto a website. I have attempted to the website several times this morning and, it will neither accept my password nor will it access the area to send me a link to change my password. I suspect the problem is the website is either very busy or down. However, it does not give a message for either possibility.

I know the best thing for me to do is just let the situation go. I need to put the problem in God's hands and get on with my research, writing and housework. I have a newsletter to Edit at the end of April and I need to do some research on the subject. I am also working on a romance story that seems to be going nowhere. I will not even list how much housework I have. I could even change clothes and go out to the mail box to see if I received any bills or letters.

What am I going to do? I am going to see what type of vegetables I have in the freezer so that I can fix me a semi-balanced meal. I know I have both fish and turkey burger in the freezer, but I need some type of vegetables to go with them. I could make me an omelet with some of the sweet peppers and green onions I have in the refrigerator. This always happens when I am frustrated. The frustration makes me hunger, but I cannot make up my mind what I want to eat.

I think I will post this and then brew another carafe of coffee. Yes, I know I drink too much coffee, but I am a writer. That is no excuse for drinking too much coffee or for writing a ranting rambling blog entry. Today the frustration is the reason for the rambling and the ranting. I wish everyone a joyful, thankful, and thoughtful Thursday.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9