Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday's Tip: Laughter and Bird Song

I get a bit melancholy on cloudy days, which was the problem this morning. I decided not to stay in the mood because it was interfering with my writing. I read funny story. I opened the door and listed to the birds singing. I listened to the neighbor's dog barking at the street sweeper. I washed dishes. I am now in an upbeat writing mood.


Tuesday's Tip

Don't let depression get you down. Find something amusing or funny to read, watch, listen to, or write about. Open the door or a window and listen to the songs of birds or the neighbor's dog barking. If these do not get you out of your melancholy mood then get up and get some exercise. If you don't want to go outside then wash the dishes or do some housework that gets you active.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9