Saturday, March 21, 2015

Success Saturday: I Successfully Celebrated Naw-Ruz Today

This morning I went to a Naw-Ruz celebration at the Baha'i Center on the west side of Las Vegas. It is the first party or celebration I have been to in 2015, which makes me extremely happy. I enjoyed myself socializing with other people. In commemoration of this wonderful experience, I wrote the following poem.

A bird is singing
proclaiming Happy Naw-Ruz
to humanity.

Gray clouds decorate
the blue sky of the New Day
a chilly wind blows.

Glowing from within
buds of green, pink, blue, yellow
cast love across God's garden.

Proclaiming Happy Naw-Ruz
lovers of God's Glory
celebrate a New Year.

Flowers of humanity gather
beneath the dome of God's love
in celebration of a new heaven and Earth.

We set with eyes closed
listening to prayers ascending
to the throne of God.

Celebrate Naw-Ruz
raise your voice in praise of God
and of His Glory.

Listen to the violin
intoning its praise
and gratitude to the Glory of God.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9