Saturday, March 28, 2015

Success Saturday: The Last Full Week in March 2015

encourage motivation
accomplish the goal
then celebrate

A successful week passes into history. This week I completed stage 3 in the Breakthrough challenge on writing.com. I did a good job of accomplishing my word count goal and an excellent job of accomplishing my review goal.

encourage motivation
look at success
then look at failures

Where do I need to make improvements? I have to do a better job when it comes to blog entries. I am supposed to write at least one 200 word blog entry each day. I did not do that everyday. This week I have to make an effort to write a minimum of 200 words for each blog entry I make. This is not difficult when I respond to prompts, but it is difficulty when I am dealing only with a theme.

How do I improve?
Is there a formula to follow?
Should I use a schedule?

I am not sure the schedule idea will help much when it comes to the length of the entry. A schedule helps when it comes to sitting a time to compose and post the entries, but not when it comes to the number of words in an entry. I believe that the best way to handle that is to just make a second entry if I find that the first entry is too short. Since I do not have to make both entries consecutively, I can spread them out over the day.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9