Saturday, October 11, 2014

Success Saturday: I accomplished my word count goal

For seven days, from Saturday, October 4, to Friday, October 10, I accomplished my word count goal every day. I wrote over 2,000 words each day. This is a new record for me because normally I manage only three or four days out of seven. During this time I wrote one short story and seven installments to a serial called The Haunted House. I have two more installments left before the serial is complete.

It was a good week, I moved my printer and got it to working. I still have not gotten the bank statements printed off because I cannot access my bank account online. If I cannot access it by Monday then I will have to go to the bank and see if I can get some statements printed off there. This is another one I can blame on Murphy because I need those statements next week. Oh well, this is Saturday and I cannot do anything except pray about until Monday.

I have other things I can print off and then on Monday I will call or go up to the bank to see what is going on. Life is wonderful! Technology is wonderful when it works! I want my technology  to work when I need and important printout and the rest of the time it can do whatever it wants to.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9