Monday, September 29, 2014

My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

After doing some research on the different Gratitude Challenges on the Internet and Facebook, I have decided to do a 95-day Gratitude Challenge. I chose 95 days because the number has special meaning to me, so I figured I would have a better chance of completing the challenge if I picked a number that had special meaning.

Today is the first day of this challenge, which means I have to establish my gratitude journal entries. I chose to use one of my writing.com journals to contain the entries for this challenge because it was easier to use a book I already worked with rather then set up a new book to hold the entries. I intend to make at least one entry a week in this blog about my progress in this Journey of Gratitude.


Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9