Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Have Printer Will Print

I managed to get my printer working after I decided to move it from the old computer to the newer one. I haven't been able to print since I moved into this apartment in February, but I didn't know what caused the problem. I had an extra cord laying on the desk and didn't know what it was for. I didn't throw it away because I had a feeling I should keep it. I was right because the cord was supposed to connect the printer with the computer.

Someone else connected the computers when I moved and I simply assumed that the did it properly. I was wrong, the people who connect the computer did not connect the printer to the computer. It is a good thing I decided to move the printer because I doubt that I would have figured out the problem. Anyway now I have a working printer, which is a big help when I go to edit stories or poems. I prefer to edit hard copies rather then working with the document in a word processor.


Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9