Friday, September 26, 2014

Unfocused Friday

It is Autumn. It is Friday. It is the first Friday of Autumn. It is the last Friday of September. I have drink my coffee. I have eat my cereal. I have managed to sporadically focus on writing between unfocused moments of mind wandering. I accomplished approximately 1/2 of my word count goal this morning, which is good since I have been battling depression and unfocused thought.

I do not think my responses I made to the blog prompts on writing.com rambled excessively. I will know when I reread them on Saturday or Sunday. I do not know how long I can focus on this entry. I do not know if anything I am writing makes sense or sounds logical. Neither my mind nor my muse wants to cooperate with me because when I have to get out of my chair in the middle of writing they wander off into parts unknown.

Normally, I have no problem focusing on what I am writing because my mind continues thinking about the subject  while I am doing something else for a short time.... I also seem to have problems remembering the next sentence. I do not know what is causing the problem today. An unfocused mind is no excuse not to write something. Since I cannot remember what else I intended to write I am going to post this entry.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9