Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Time-Out Tuesday: Today I took time out to

Today I took time out to...

1. ...carry the trash to the alley and then stand under the oak tree in the courtyard, so that I could watch the wind blow through its leaves.

2. ...write in my Pen and Paper journal. I wrote a letter to my inspiration Baha'u'llah.

3. ...begin a Rondeau, which is a French poetry form, that address Mother Earth. I am not sure, as yet, what I am going to name the poem.

4. ...enjoy a large mug of iced coffee. Since I do not have any iced tea glasses, I have to drink my iced coffee out of a hot chocolate mug.

5. ...say a prayer of detachment which was revealed by the Bab.

6. ...post a haiku on Facebook.

7. ...stand in the sun and inhale the fresh air of Las Vegas.

8. ...wear my Harley-Davidson leather cap.

9. ...listen to the birds singing in the pine, elm, and palm trees.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9