Wednesday, May 07, 2014

One Word Wednesday: Coupons

I received my springtime savings packed today from Smith's Food & Drug Store. The coupons in the packet are items I purchase on a regular basis, so I know I will use most or all of the coupons. I have to make sure I use them before July 20, 2014, which is sometimes difficulty to do because I do not carry the coupons with me all the time. Perhaps I should keep them in my purse or in the glove compartment of the car and that way I will always have them with me.

I also have Farmer's Market coupons which I have to use before June 30, 2014. I think I will go to that market on Monday. I have to be in that section of town to pick up my senior commodities allotment anyway, so I will not have to make a special trip and use extra gas. Living on a fixed income is difficult, but the coupons help. I just do not know what types of vegetables I want to get when I go, I suppose I should make a list, but when I go to a Farmer's Market I like to get things I normally do not purchase in the grocery store.

Cents and dollars off
On my favorite foods
Used to create recipes or make
Peanut butter sandwiches.
On Friday I go to the grocery store; I
Need eggs, salad dress, tea bags, and
Some baby whole carrots.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9