Saturday, May 17, 2014

Success Saturday: What Did I Accomplish during the Week of May 11 to May 17, 2014?

What did I accomplish during the week of May 11 to May 17, 2014? My negative thoughts want me to writing Nothing Accomplished, however, that is not true because I entered one contest on writing.com and created several blog entries. I did not work on any stories last week except one I put in my writing.com blog, so I have to change that next week.

I achieved my review goal on writing.com. I also managed to achieve my word count goal five days out of seven. This coming week I will change my focus to writing and editing rather then simply word count because I have a tendency to get lazy by responding only to blog prompts and some of the prompts have nothing to do with stories. Most of the prompts are daily slice-of-life writing, which I need to do, but in essays rather then blog prompts.

Another thing I accomplished was setting a schedule for making entries in this blog. At this point, the schedule is every-other-day unless I get an ad or video opportunity. In which case, I may write an entry everyday. I also succeeded in writing down the daily themes and the schedule for entries rather then relying on my memory. Memory, like technology, is wonderful when it works properly.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9