Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Review: Thoughts on Reviewing

I am a member of writing.com, a wonderful and educational, website for writers. One of the activities I do when I am logged in is review. I review short stories, poems, essays, and articles. When I read a piece, I write my review in a template, which contains three headings: First Thoughts, What I Liked, and Final Thoughts. This is my latest review template, which I change about once every two or three years.

I am in the process of changing my review template now. I am considering the following headings: What I Like, Technical Problems or Typos, and Suggestions. I like this template better then the once I am currently using, but I think it could be better. I am attempting to create a review template that covers the basic aspects of review a finished story or poem. Therefore, I think I need to do a little more research on reviewing.

I am planning to create, at least, two different templates. One template for reviewing poems and one for reviewing other items. My deadline for the final template is May 30, 2014 and I have already did the research for the poetry template, so the only thing left to do on that is decided on the headings and create the template.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9