Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Morning Thoughts: There is Something about Mondays

There's something about Mondays
that make writing difficult,
but not impossible.

I didn't make my word count goal yesterday, in fact, I fell short by 848 words. As I look back over the day, I know part or most of the reason was worry. True, I had people in the house all morning and it's difficult to write when you have company.

I also went to the grocery store on Monday afternoon to pick up my LEVOTHROXINE prescription, which was faxed to the doctor over a week ago. I had to call my doctor's office myself yesterday morning to find out  the problem. The office fax it "again" and I picked up the filled prescription in the afternoon.

I'm less worried today
and not as tired,
was weariness
and worry the cause
of writer's block.

Did being off the prescription for six or seven days cause the excess worry and weariness? I know that it caused to be hungrier then normal. I took the pill this morning at 5:10, so now I can fix me something to eat. I also think I'll set the alarm back to 4:00 am, so that I can take the table when the alarm goes off and then be able to eat about 5:00 or 6:00 instead of having to wait  until 6:00 or 7:00 am.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9