Sunday, December 08, 2013

Hot Soup and Hot Sauce

Hot soup
Hot sauce
Cold morning defrost

I don't think its as cold in Las Vegas as in other parts of the country, but it feels cold when you don't have something hot to eat. I made some chicken soup yesterday with garbanzo and sliced potatoes. These foods help keep me warm on cold southern Nevada mornings.I heated the soup up in the microwave and then added hot sauce to it when I dipped it into a cup.

On cold or chilly mornings (depending on my point of view) I like to eat soup out of a cup rather then a bowl. If I put the soup in a cup, I eat it before it gets cold. A cup of soup doesn't fill me up as much as a bowl, which means I have to get up more often, but the soup doesn't get cold in the cup before I finish eating it.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9