Saturday, December 07, 2013

Saturday Review: Writing during the first week of December 2013

The first week of December has been interesting, hectic, and cold chilly. When I listened to the news this morning (which I normally don't do on Saturday) the meteorologist predict a slight chance of snow in the Las Vegas valley. It looks cloudy, gray, chilly, and damp outside, but I won't know for sure until I get up the nerve to go out and see  if I received a newspaper today.

a cloudy morning
foretells a chilly gray day
pain in my fingers

Because of the chill, the joints of my fingers hurt when I'm not using the keyboard. I think the exercise helps the pain the the joints, so I will attempt to work at the computer most of the day. I have to write at least 2,000 words today because I need to achieve that goal at least three days out of seven and I  have achieved it only twice this week.

post nanowrimo
accomplishing the word count
becomes difficult

I have written seven poems this week, with six of them being Christmas poems. The last poem I wrote was a tribute to Nelson Mandela and I am planning a commemorative poem about Pearl Harbor. I am working on a form poem I began yesterday and a short story I started a couple of days ago. Those items will keep my writing and thinking today, which will not give me any time to worry.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9