Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Writing Prompts, Blog Themes, and Posting on a Regular Basis

I have difficulty posting on a regular basis, some of my readers already know this. Sometimes I will post several days in a row and then I will stop posting for several day. Part of the problem is finding subjects to discuss in my blogs. The other part of the problem is time and stamina, I get very tired and have to sit down for an afternoon nap. If I do not post before the nap then I will not post that day.

After giving some thought to the problem of posting regularly, I have to decided set the goal to post at least every other day. This means that sometimes, I will need to respond to a prompt, find subject I can discuss, or use a theme. I have come up with seven themes that should work in conjunction with different prompts. This should solve the issue of posting on a regular basis, now all I have to do is manage to write two hundred words on whatever subject or prompt I choose.

These are the themes I have chosen (1) Free Write Sunday, (2) Quote of the Week Monday, (3) Haibun-Haiku Tuesday, (4) Midweek Reflections Wednesday, (5) Thankful Thursday, (6) Poetry form of the Week Friday, and (7) Recyclable Saturday.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9