Friday, February 22, 2013

Do I need a television set?

I am beginning to wonder if I need a television set. I can watch most shows I like online; in addition, I can get news and weather online. The only issue about watch T.V. on line is eating. If I watch my shows online then I cannot eat a meal watching television.

I do not any special childhood memories of watching television while eating a meal. When I was at my grandparents' house, we usually ate in the kitchen rather then the living room. My grandparents' had only one televisions set and it was in the living room. I am not saying we did not eat in the living room once in a while, but if we did it did not make an impression on me.

I can get the same advertisements or similar ads, when I what my shows online so that will have little affect on the decision to get rid of the television. I could cut down my expenses by watching T.V. online. Right now I have a bundle with the Internet, television, and land line for the telephone. Since I use my cell phone for almost everything, it may be more economical for me just to keep the Internet connection and get rid of the television and the telephone.


Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9