Sunday, March 31, 2013

Chocolate Easter Bunny - Part 2

At a very young age, I learned that there is a ritual for eating a chocolate Easter bunny. For me, this ritual has changed through the year. I no longer wait until after breakfast or Easter Sunday services to eat my Easter bunny. I no longer eat my bunny sitting at my mother's side on the living room couch, while watching television.

This is my new ritual for eating a chocolate Easter bunny. I purchase my bunny on Good Friday instead of at the beginning of March. I put my bunny in the refrigerator instead of the freezer. On Easter morning, I brew a pot of fresh coffee and remove my bunny from the refrigerator. I remove a cup and saucer from the cupboard then I pour hot coffee into the cup. I take the coffee, the saucer, and the package containing the chocolate bunny into the living room.

In the living room, between sips of coffee, I remove the bunny from its package and then peel the foil covering off the bunny. I put the bunny on the saucer and then place the saucer on the coffee table. Next I go into the kitchen for another cup of coffee. Returning to the living room, I am now ready to begin eating my chocolate Easter bunny. So, starting with the ears, I begin eating the chocolate bunny while I read the paper and drink my coffee.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9