Sunday, September 23, 2012

My new computer - Part 2

After I got my new computer sit up and running, I realized that I have files on my old computer that I need. I am now in the process of downloading my documents to a flash drive so that I can work with them on my new computer. In addition, I decided that I could not sell the old computer therefore I had the cable company install a wireless modem.

I can now go online with both computers, at least until I get a new printer to connect to my new computer. At first, I thought I could connect my old printer to my new computer, but have since realized otherwise. I still need to get online with the old computer when I pay certain bills so that I can have a hard copy receipt. My next step is to get a new printer, in the mean time I will work with what I have and enjoy watching videos on my computer when I have the time to relax.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 3 Comments

  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Even though it’s late, still, I’d like to congratulate you with your new computer. Do take care of it as every single part is important. As we all know, a personal computer works like a good team. If one part gets damaged, or broken, or even lost, then the whole PC is not going to function well. =)

    Lance Vartanian

    5:28 AM  
    Anonymous Benita Bolland said...

    That is correct, Lance! Every part of your computer is essential to its performance, and that is why it is important to take care of it all the time. And based on your post, I think you are doing an impressive job of taking care of your gadgets, since both are still running perfectly.

    1:53 PM  
    Anonymous Ruby Badcoe said...

    Before I totally let go of my old computer, I had to copy first all those important files that I need. These also includes the music and movies that I’ve downloaded. I’ve learned that beforehand, you should create a backup of your data so that when sudden problems occur on your PC, you’ll be fine with it because you’re definitely prepared. ;)

    4:51 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9