Sunday, September 30, 2012

I better post this before I fall asleep

I woke up at 12:55 A.M. on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 ill. I spent Wednesday at home and consumed only beef broth and water. On Thursday, I felt a little bitter and was capable of driving, so I went out and picked up some stuff, but did not go to the supermarket because I did not feel like stopping at two different places. On Friday, I went to the I went to the supermarket because I had to pick up a few things for the weekend.  I believe I did post a couple of items on writing.com between bouts of sleep or the dry heaves. On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I also got my mother up and ready for the C.N.A. to give her a bath.

On Friday and Saturday, I was capable of eating chicken noodle soup and drink milk. On Saturday, I did two loads of clothes and made more post on writing.com. I also spent a couple of hours dozing on the couch Saturday afternoon. Despite a bad cough, I am feeling better today; all though I would like to take a short nap this afternoon, which I may do after I post this. Since Monday is October 1, I need to balance the September books and pay some bills online; so I will remain home all day. I still do not have the energy I had before I got sick, but it is slowly returning.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9