Thursday, August 09, 2012

Thankful Thursday August 9, 2012


It is Thankful Thursday and I know I need to find ten things or ten blessing I have encountered this week. Encountered, that is an odd word to use for blessings, but it fits my mood more then experienced. What am I thankful for this week?

I am thankful that I still have a working computer. My computer has been acting strange, acting up; I need to upgrade the technology. Despite the was it is acting, I still have a computer and I can still access the internet.

I am thankful for the cool indoor air. It is hot outside, today the temperature is supposed to get up to 112 degrees. This morning when I watch the news the meteorologist said there were heat extreme heat warning for Las Vegas.

I am thankful for my car. It is difficult to get around Las Vegas without a car; therefore, I am thankful I have one that works and enough money to put gas in the tank.

I am thankful that my garage is clean so that I can park my car in the garage instead of in the driveway.

I am thankful for the white thunderheads I see when I look out my living room window. They do not do much to cool the temperature, but they look pretty, so bright and fresh in the afternoon sun.

I am thankful that I just exceeded the word count goal for this blog. I am going to post this, even though I did not list ten items, and get me a cold drink of water.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9