Monday, June 11, 2012

I want a pair of barefoot shoes


I want a new pair of shoes, specifically a pair of barefoot shoes. In today’s Las Vegas Review-Journal, there was an article about barefoot running. The picture with the article was a pair of “barefoot running shoes”. I want a pair of those shoes.

I am not a runner. I have no intention of taking up running, but that does not mean I cannot buy the shoes. All it took was one look at the shoes and I wanted a pair. I like going barefooted; however, I cannot go barefooted outside of my house. Therefore, the next best thing is a pair of “barefoot running shoes”.

Barefoot running shoes
To protect my feet from stones
Walking to the car

Before buying a pair, I need to do an online search to see where I can buy them. Since they are running shoes, they are probably expensive. Of course, I could be wrong about how much they will cost. The article I read did not mention cost, it covered the subject of foot and leg injuries that runners encountered.

At this point, I am not worried about injuries. As I said, I am not a runner and I do not intend to take up running. All I want is a pair of shoe to wear when I leave the house. I am 65 and I think I should have a few things I want. One of the things I want is a pair of barefoot shoes, if there are other types of barefoot shoes I will consider buying one of those.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9